Detech Relic Striker is a professional all terrain metal detector. It has automatic and manual ground balance adjusting. The search modes include adjustable discrimination, high quality dual tone target identification – low pitched tone for the ferrous targets, high pitched tone for the non-ferrous valuable targets. It has also an all metal (ground adjust enable) mode.
Optional equipment are 9″ and 13″ Ultimate coils, and 8 x 6″ SEF coil. All the coils are waterproof and temperature resistant, made of enforced polymer with UV protection, rugged and interchangeable, coming with coil covers.
The detector has a telescopic 3-parts shaft. The maximum operational length of the shaft is 57″ (1450 mm) – allows comfortable work with the detector of even the very tall users. The minimum operational length is 35″ (880 mm) – with it the detector could be operated even by a child.
The lower shaft is resistant to vibrations, made of fibreglass enforced polymer. The num lock rings are very strong and convenient and ensure secure tightening. The ergonomic handle is with a continuously variable regulation of the distance to the arm-rest, very well fitting to the hand.
Genuine leather pads on the handle and the arm-rest create the sensation of pleasant touch and limit the hands sweating.
The light–weight control box allows easy access to all controls and switches on the front and the rear panel, the electronics box is positioned in a way that balances the detector perfectly.
All detector parts are extremely high quality, only the highest quality electronic components have been used. The warranty of the control unit and search coils is two years.
- Operating frequency : 4. 8 kHz
- Dual tone audio frequency: 250 Hz low tone (ferrous); 1100 Hz high tone (non-ferrous);
- Single tone audio frequency: 550 Hz
- Weight (including batteries): 1600 grams
- Maximum length: 1450 mm
- Minimum operating length: 880 mm
- Standard coil: SEF Pro 18 x 15″
- Optional coils: 8 x 6″ SEF, Ultimate 9″, Ultimate 13″
- Headphone impedance: 8-32 Ohms (Detech does not supply the headphones; This information is presented here to help users when purchasing headphones from other sources.)
- Rechargeable batteries included: 6 pcs. AA, Ni – MH, 2200mAh
- Ground balance: Auto / Manual
- Search modes: adjustable discrimination
- Processor: Microchip
- Target ID: dual (low tone/high tone)
- All Metal Mode with manual ground balance
- Automatic recognition of coil type and size for optimum operation
Warranty: 2 years
The package contains:
- Control box
- Telescopic shaft
- 220 VAC charger for AA rechargeable batteries
- One or two coils, depending on the option you choose
- User manual