The Detech EDS Gold Catcher metal detector is fitted with a specially designed telescopic shaft. The maximum length is 1450 mm, making its use comfortable even for the tallest of users. The minimum operational length is around 880 mm making the new EDS Gold Catcher easy to use even for children. Folded, the detector measures 740 mm.
The lower shaft is constructed to absorb vibrations (made from reinforced polymers). The armrest is covered in natural leather, which helps prevent sweating.
The coils are made from reinforced polymers, are waterproof, UV resistant and perform well in temperature fluctuations.
- Operating frequency: 28 kHz (offers an advantage over other detectors when searching for gold)
- Type: VLF
- Multiple audio tones: 250 Hz low/ferrous, 550 Hz normal/general and 1100 Hz high/non-ferrous
- Weight: 1.6 kg with batteries
- Batteries: 6 alkaline batteries or AA rechargeable batteries
- Search modes: adjustable discrimination
- Microprocessor control system
- Target ID: single tone or two tones (low tone/high tone)
- Ground balance: auto and manual
- Operational length: 145 cm
- Minimum operational length: 88 cm
- Available coils: DD 6 x 6″ (15 cm), DD 10×10″ (25 cm)
- Headphone jack 3.5 (can use a 1/4″ jack with an adapter)
- Headphone impedance: 8-32 ohms
Warranty: 2 years
The package contains:
- Control box
- Telescopic shaft
- AA battery charger – 220 VAC
- Two coils: DD 6 x 6″ (15 cm) and DD 10×10″ (25 cm)
- User manual